CAREERS WITH BEAVER APPLIANCE REPAIR
Locally owned and operated, national company is looking for experienced in-home appliance repair technicians #readytowork to service Edmonton & Ottawa and the surrounding areas.
We at Beaver Appliance Repair are looking for qualified professionals to join our team.
– Pass a background check and drug test
– MINIMUM OF 1-year appliance/refrigeration repair experience and/or training from an accredited appliance trade school
– Ability to accurately diagnose and repair appliances in the customer’s home through high aptitude of mechanical and electrical skills.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology and use internet for ever-evolving technology research
– Valid Driver’s License with clean record
– Must be at least 18 years of age
– The ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis, and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis without assistance and the physical ability to perform strenuous work under varied circumstances
– Reliable vehicle, WCB insurance, iPhone or iPad required for a great paperless dispatching.
Regular working hours: Monday – Friday, 8am-6pm. Part- and full-time work available. Our dispatch takes care of the booking, follow-ups, questions/concerns from customers etc.
Compensation: $6,000 – $11,000 / monthly depending on certifications, skillsets, experience, and your availability.
Interested candidates, please indicate your availability for work on your resume and send it in confidentiality at: [email protected]
As a Customer Service Representative, you are a key member of the team and represent Mr. Appliance on support calls. You are responsible for handling service requests and customer complaints. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You are self-motivated, energetic, and enjoy helping people. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
– Receive incoming calls in professional and courteous manner
– Perform marketing and sales functions to sell additional work and earn business
– Complete work orders, return customer calls, and respond to customer complaints
– Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
– Minimum two years admin experience
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Detail-oriented with strong data entry skills
– Positive Attitude
– Team player who can work independently
We are actively interviewing for this position – Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
When you do what you love, it never feels like a job. And what we love doing is problem-solving, figuring out why appliances aren’t working, and then bringing them back to life. It helps that our culture is all about learning and collaboration. And if that isn’t enough, there’s competitive compensation and flexible working hours. Give us a shout.