- Service Call Fees and Information
- In the case that the customer purchased multiple services, each service will be considered as a stand-alone work order.
- When you book a service call it is your responsibility to be present at the location you provided us, between the entire appointment window. Example: If we said the technician will arrive between 12pm-4pm at 123 Joe St. You must be present during the entire time at that location. If you are not present at the appointment, please have someone act as a representative on your behalf with a valid payment method. If these conditions are not met, a service call fee of $80 (eighty dollars) will be charged to cover the service provider time, gas, etc.
- It is your responsibility to provide information on your appliance that needs to be repaired. We need to know if the appliance is gas or electric, and the type appliance we are servicing, in order to send out the right technician to provide you service. If this information is not accurately provided, and the wrong technician is sent over, a service call of $80 (eighty dollars) service call fee will be charged to cover the service provider time, gas, etc..
- Service call fee includes the technicians’ arrival, an initial diagnosis of your appliance, and a quote with 1 (one) or more options for you to choose from. If you choose to go ahead with any of the options the technician provides you, a service call fee, will NOT be charged. In this case, you only pay for the repair cost. If you choose NOT to go ahead with any of the options the technician provided you will be charged for the service call as it was agreed over the phone call or email. All phone calls are recorded in case of any differences between the Customer and the Service Provider.
- All unpaid invoices that have been outstanding for 10 or more days will be subjected to minimum $120 legal and admin charges.
- In case that more than one appliance is serviced in the same house in the same time slot, a special discount will be provided.
- Cancellation Policy
- We must be given at least 3 (three) business hours notice from the beginning of the appointment if you want to cancel your appointment. This applies to new service calls, and any follow-up appointments. If your appointment is between 12pm-4pm, we must be notified before 9am that same day. If you are calling after hours, please DO NOT leave a voicemail. A service call can be cancelled only with a live agent and a cancellation code will be provided to you over the phone.
- If we are able to schedule an appointment for you within 3 (three) hours from the time you called, you will have 30 (thirty) minutes from the time you booked your appointment if you wish to cancel.
- Failure to comply with our cancellation policy will result in a reduced service call fee of $80 (eighty dollars).
- Refund Policy
- Partial refunds can be offered at the discretion of the service department. Please email all inquiries for refunds to [email protected]
- Service call fees are not refundable
- Labour fees are not refundable
- Service call is $80 + HST. By paying with credit cards only 3% credit card convenience fee may be added.
- By requesting the service, the customer authorizes the service call to be performed at the price quoted and understands that the service call and deposit (where applicable) are non refundable.
- Order Parts Policy
- If a technician needs to order a part to complete a repair, a 50% (fifty percent) deposit for parts and labour will be charged. The remaining 50% (fifty percent) will be paid when the technician comes back to install the ordered part.
- We are not responsible for any delays, and/or backorders of any part we order on your behalf. We have a variety of suppliers that we source every part for and sometimes they are not in stock. We always try to get the part as soon as possible to you!
- There are no refunds on parts that were already ordered through a technician out in the field since these orders are processed immediately and automatically.
- If you want our technicians to install a part that you have ordered on your own, without our technician providing an initial diagnosis, you will be charged for the service call of $80 (eighty dollars) and labour, regardless you made an correct/incorrect diagnosis and the part you ordered does not fix your appliance. No warranties are valid in this case.
- Our technicians will always clean up the work area around your appliance once the job has been completed, including the removal of old damaged parts. If the customer wishes to keep the broken and/or damaged part, the customer must request the technician to leave the part behind prior to leaving his house. If the customer does not wish to keep the damaged and/or broken part behind, the part will be recycled at the end of the day, and we will not be able to recover them.
1. Beaver Appliance Repair does not charge per hour. We charge a flat fee regardless how many hours will require the technician to fix it. Flat fees are established by the technicians on site during diagnosis and these vary depending on the issue complexity of the appliance.